Reference board for efficient control of rotary fridge compressor drives powered by motor control IC IMC101T and CIPOS™ Micro 600 V
The REF_Fridge_C101T_IM231 is a ready-to-use reference board designed for refrigerator compressors.It demonstrates an Infineon solution in combination with CIPOS™ Micro Pro IPM IM231-L6S1B, digital motor control IC (iMOTION™) IMC101T-T038 and linear voltage regulator.
The design can easily be copied to a final mass-production application board, and therefore has a fast time to market.
- CIPOS™ Micro Pro IPM based on low VCE(sat) TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT6
- Accurate overcurrent protection (±5%)
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Motor power rating up to 400 W at 10 kHz
- Motion control engine as ready-to-use controller solution for sensorless and Hall-sensor motor drives
- Field-oriented control (FOC) for permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM/BLDC)
- Current sensing via single shunt or leg shunt
- Class B pre-certification (IEC60335) for MCE2.0 firmware
- High integration solution featuring IM231-L6S1B with built in overcurrent protection and UL certified temperature sensor
- Turnkey solution featuring IMC101T-T038 with high speed accuracy of +/- 0.6% and vibration suppression with torque compensation