The REF_5QR1070AZ_33W1 auxiliary SMPS reference design for refrigerator operates under a wide range input and has been developed with an offline SMPS application in mind. With dual isolated output, the +12V rail powering the relay while the +5V rail powering MCU and various sensors. Featuring the new ICE5QR1070AZ PWM quasi-resoant flyback CoolSET™ with 700V integrated MOSFET in DIP-7 package.
- Isolated flyback topology with dual output
- Wide-range input from 85~300V AC
- Output #1: 12V/2.66A
- Output #2: 5V/0.2A
- High efficiency with quasi-resonant switching
- Cost efficient solution for robust protection against line fault
- Offline SMPS
- Main power for set-top-box, water/air purifier and TV
- Auxiliary power supply for aircon, refrigerator, server, PC power and audio
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.