11 kW SiC bi-directional DC/DC converter board for EV Charging and ESS applications
The REF-DAB11KIZSICSYS is a CLLC resonant DC/DC converter board able to provide up to 11 kW at 800 V output voltage. With its highly efficient bi-directional power flow capability and soft switching characteristics it is the ideal building block to speed up the fast prototyping of any EV and ESS charger project.
This reference design provides a complete set of design files which is based on fully characterized hardware (not for sale yet). It proves that CoolSiC™ MOSFETs like the featured IMZ120R030M1H driven by 1EDC20I12AH are the perfect choice to combine cost-effective power density with highest reliability.
- 11kW at full output voltage range
- bi-directional power flow capability
- high peak efficiency >= 97.2%
- high power density: 4,1 kW/l
- synchronous rectification
- 1200 V and 1700 V CoolSiC™ MOSFETs
- ideal DCDC converter for DC EV charging wallboxes and energy storage systems
- enables attractive business models (V2G and V2B) for end customers
- minimum losses during any charging and discharging cycle
- small size and weight for easy installation
- low cost per kW on system level