35W Brick Adapter Reference Board
This is a 35W 19.0V/1.84A USB adapter reference design using Quasiresonnant PWM IC ICE2QS03G, CoolMOS™ IPD60R600P6 (DPAK), small signal low voltage MOSFET 2N7002*2, and High Speed Switching Diode BAS21-03W in a short brick form factor with peak power of 45W for 2 msec.
- Implemented 45W peak for 2msec (no V out dipping)
- AC ON/OFF Overshoot : 1% of nominal V out
- Efficiency > 87% @ Vin=100V @ Full Load with 0.11Ω cable
- Input Standby power <100mW @ no load
- Short Brick adapter enable portability and storage
- Introduce DPAK into adapter design
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.