15W Reference design for flyback Smart Phone/Tablet (5V/3A)
15W 5.0V high efficiency USB adapter reference design board using Infineon Quasi-Resonant PWM IC ICE2QS03G with CoolMOS™ IPS65R1K0CE (IPAK) and secondary side synchronous rectification IC with OptiMOS™ BSC067N06LS3 G (ThinPAK) in a small form factor, high efficiency and various mode of protections for a high reliable system.
- Low power charger with an output of 15W at 5V out and 3.0A maximum output current
- Quasi-resonant Flyback topology
- Switching Frequency: 55-110kHz
- Higher efficiency due to lower switching loss
- Topology enables higher switching frequency operation
- Small form factor
- Higher power density chargers
- Smart Phone
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.