MR16 7W BOARD
Control board using ILD4001 step down LED controller for 7W MR16 low voltage halogen replacement lamps
This demo board for MR16 application is based on the ILD4001 buck converter. The objective of this demo board is to provide a constant DC current to the LED load in order to eliminate the flickering issue caused by the electronic transformers. Since the output current to the LEDs is constant DC current, regardless of the input voltage is either 12 VAC, 12VDC or 12 VAC from electronic transformer, the MR16 board is able to maintain the constant current deliver to the load. Therefore this solution is not only applicable to retrofit replacement market for 7W MR16 solutions but it is also suitable for the new installation market which generally using a constant voltage supply.
- Flexibility to adjust the output current in a wide range due to LED controller with external MOSFET
- Flicker-free operation with electronic transformers
- Thermal protection of LEDs without usage ot NTC or PTC
- Low system cost due to usage of N-Channel MOSFETS as power stage
- MR16 LED lamps
- Luminaires for commercial or residential lighting
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.