Functional Isolated Debug Probe, Based on SEGGER J-Link Technology
XMC™ Link is an Isolated Debug Probe for all XMC™ Microcontrollers. The debug probe is based on SEGGER J-Link debug firmware, which enables use with DAVE™ and all common third-party compiler/IDEs (Altium Limited, Atollic, ARM/KEIL, IAR Systems, iSystem, Rowley Associates) known from the wide ARM® ecosystem.
Order Nr: KIT_XMC_LINK_SEGGER_V1
- 1kV DC functional isolation
- Debug protocols
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD)
- Serial Wire Viewer/Output (SWV/SWO)
- Infineon's Single Pin Debug (SPD)
- Virtual COM Port (UART-to-USB Bridge)
- 10-pin Cortex® debug connector
- 8-pin XMC™ MCU debug connector
- 2.5V to 5.5V target voltage operation
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.