For evaluation of TC1793, including Getting Started, technical documentation, evaluation versions for compiler and debugger, USB cable, power supply and extension board.
- Evalutation Board (TriBoard)
- USB cable
- Power Supply
- Extension Board
- Free TriCore™ Entry Tool Chain
- 4 MByte embedded program flash with ECC
- 192 KByte Data Flash Memory (DFLASH) usable for EEPROM emulation
- 288 KByte on-chip SRAM,
- 16 KByte data cache,
- 16 KByte instruction cache.
- Burst FLASH 16 MBytes (default),
- asynchronous SRAM 1MBytes (default),
- optional synchronous SRAM up to 8 MBytes.
– Standard power connector
– USB connector for ASC Interface (ASC0) and miniWiggler
– 16-pin header for JTAG interface (OCDS)
– 10-pin header for DAP
– 2 x 10pin (2x5) Header for CAN High Speed Transceiver (CAN0 and CAN1)
– 2 x SUB-D9 Plug connector for FlexRay
– Four 80-pin connectors (male) + four 80-pin connectors (female) with all I/O signals
– ETK connector (optional)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.