For evaluation of TC1784 including Getting Started, technical documentation, evaluation versions for compiler and debugger, USB cable, power supply and extension board.
- TriBoard Hardware
- USB cable
- Power Supply
- Extension Board
- Free TriCore Entry Tool Chain
- 2,5 MByte embedded program flash with ECC
- 128 KByte data Flash
- 176 KByte on-chip SRAM,
- 4 KByte data cache (configurable)
- 16 KByte instruction cache (configurable)
– Burst FLASH 2 MBytes (default)
– Asynchronous SRAM 512KBytes (default)
– One USB connector for ASC0 Interface via virtual COM port, JTAG (OCDS Level1)
– 16-pin header for JTAG interface (OCDS Level 1)
– 10-pin header for DAB
– 2 x 10pin (2x5) header for CAN High Speed Transceiver (CAN0 and CAN1)
– 2 x SUB-D9 Plug connector for FlexRay
– Four 80-pin connectors (male) + four 80-pin connectors (female) with all I/O signals
– ETK connector (optional)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.