Starter Kit TC1724
Order Nr.: KIT_TC1724_SK Price: 600,- EUR Buy Online
For evaluation of TC1724 including Getting Started, technical documentation, evaluation versions for compiler and debugger, USB cable, power supply and extension board.
- TriBoard Hardware
- USB cable
- Power Supply
- Extension Board
- Free TriCore Entry Tool Chain
- 1,5 MByte embedded program flash with ECC
- 64 KByte data Flash
- 152 KByte on-chip SRAM,
- 4 KByte data cache (configurable)
- 8 KByte instruction cache (configurable)
– One USB connector for ASC0 Interface via virtual COM port, JTAG (OCDS Level1)
– 16-pin header for JTAG interface (OCDS Level 1)
– 10-pin header for DAB
– 2 x 10pin (2x5) header for CAN High Speed Transceiver (CAN0 and CAN1)
– 2 x SUB-D9 Plug connector for FlexRay
– Four 80-pin connectors (male) + four 80-pin connectors (female) with all I/O signals
– ETK connector (optional)
– Infineon’s Next generation micro controller supply TLE 7368 G
– 2 x Infineon’s High Speed CAN-Transceiver TLE 6250 GV33
– USB to UART bridge FT2232D (FTDI)
– SPI EEPROM (Atmel)
– 2 x FlexRay Transceiver AS2821(AMS) or TJA1080 (NXP)
– Three LEDs to validate power supply (5Volt / 3,3 Volt / 1,5 Volt)
– LED indicating /HDRST (ESR0) active state
– LED indicating active miniWiggler
– LED switched via DAS software
– 8 general purpose LEDs
– Reset switch
– 8-pin Dip switch (Hardware Boot Configuration)
Order Nr.: KIT_TC1724_SK
Price: 600,- EUR
How to order?
or please contact your local distributor: http://www.infineon.com/distribution.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.