Access to complete AURIX™ documentation!
Order Nr.: KIT_MINIWIGGLER_3_USB
Price: 99,- EUR
High-Performance and Cost-Effective Tool Access Hardware:
The DAP miniWiggler V3 is the successor of the DAP miniWiggler. It converts from the PC/USB to the debug interface (10-pin DAP/SPD/SWD, 20-pin Automotive JTAG) of an Infineon Microcontroller device. The software interface for tools is the DAS (Device Access Server) DLL. The latest DAS version can be downloaded at www.infineon.com/das
Applications and Supported Tools:
- Infineon MemTool
- Debugging, Flash Programming
- Altium/TASKING Compiler
- Infineon DAVE™ Bench
- Infineon DAVE™ 3
- Hitex HiTOP Debugger
- ARM KEIL uVision
Supported Microcontroller Devices:
AURIX, TriCore, XMC4000, XMC1000, XC2000, XE166, XC166, XC800
- Clock rate up to 30 MHz (programmable)
- All signals are 5.5V, scaling down to 1.65V
- USB 2.0 (high-speed)
- Certified drivers for Microsoft Windows XP, VISTA, 7, and 8
- USB, JTAG and DAP/SPD hotplug and unplug
- 3 on-board status LED
- Support for Automotive 20-pin JTAG on 10-pin DAP connectors
- Connector for frontend extensions (e.g. for galvanic isolation) added
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.