Access to complete AURIX™ documentation!
CPU Clock: 300 MHz
- Evaluation Board (TriBoard)
- USB cable
- Power Supply
- Extension Board
- Free TriCore Entry Tool Chain
- Getting Started, first 3 Steps to
- Install the Tools
- Set up your Hardware
- Write and debug your first Program
On Board Interfaces:
– Standard power connector
- Micro USB connector for ASC Interface (ASC0) and miniWiggler
- RJ45 connector for Ethernet
- 16-pin header for JTAG interface (OCDS)
- 10-pin header for DAP
- 10pin (2x5) Header for LIN Transceiver (LIN)
- 2 x 10pin (2x5) Header for CAN High Speed Transceiver (CAN0 and CAN1)
- 2 x 10pin (2x5) Header for FlexRay (ERAY-A and ERAY-B)
- Four 80-pin connectors (male) + four 80-pin connectors (female) with all I/O signals
- Optional ETK connector
- Optional 10pin (2x5) Socket for HSCT
- Aurora connector (only with Emulation Device)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.