Access to complete AURIX™ documentation!
Low-cost and flexible application development platform for the 32-bit AURIX™ multi-core TriCore™ family. To simplify the development of your own application, the kit is supplied with a variety of on-board components including a highly integrated software development environment that gives you everything you need to compile, debug, and flash your AURIX™ multi-core application.
MCU Derivate: TC26xD
- 2 x 32-bit scalar TriCore™ CPU running at up to 200 MHz in the full automotive temperature range
- Up to 2.5MB Flash and 240KB RAM
- AURIX™ Application Board
- Link to the Free TriCore Entry Tool Chain including Getting Started, first 3 steps to
- install the tools
- set up your hardware
- write, compiler and debug your first program
Summary of board features:
- LCD XGA Display 320 x240mini SD card slot
- Mini SD card slot
- Real-Time Clock with alarm, SRAM and unique Mac ID
- board microUSB debug/flash connector
- Accustic beeper
- USB to UART bridge
- Ethernet PHY (if Ethernet is supported by device)
- LIN Transceiver
- High speed CAN Transceiver
- 4 Low power status LEDs
- Multi Voltage Safety Micro Processor Supply – TLF35584
- Standard power connector
- microUSB connector for ASC0 interface and debug
- RJ45 Ehernet connector (if Ethernet supported by device)
- 10-pin header for DAP (Debug Access Port)
- 16-pin header for JTAG
- 10-pin 2x5 header for LIN
- 10-pin 2x5 header for CAN0
- 2 x 40-pin connectors with I/O signals RM 2.54mm
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.