Access to complete AURIX™ documentation!
With the Application Kit TC2x4, TC2x5 or TC2x7 it allows to drive a 3 Phase brushless motor. Applications can be developed easily. The eMotor Drive Kit is equipped with a variety of interfaces for position detection and current measurement. Additionally a driver IC (TLE9180) and a complete B6 bridge driver allow spinning a motor up to 50Watt.
- TC234 Application Kit with TFT Display incl. safety supply TLF35584
- eMotor PowerBoard
- Driving of a 3 Phase PMSM/BLCD (12Volt/max. 50Watt) with TLE9180
- Sensing of Motor Position with Resolver, Encoder or Hall Sensor
- Phase Current Measurement with DC Link Shunt
- Phase Current Measurement with 2/3 Shunts in Ground Path
- Configuration / Diagnostic via SPI
- eMotor Drive Kit fits perfectly to Application TC2x4
- Low Power Status LED
- Dimension: 100mm x 120mm
- BLDC Motor from Nanotec
- 17V / 3,57A (40W)
- Flexible configuration
- Field oriented control algorithms
- PWM generation with space vector control
- Open/Closed loop mode
- Resolver evaluation with Delta Sigma AD converter (not supported by TC23x)
- Encoder evaluation with GPT12
- Current measurement in ground path with VADC
- Easy to getting started on motor control supporting multiple control schemes
- Easy system evaluation based on Infineon motor control solution: Microcontroller: AURIX™, Bridge Driver: TLE9180, Safety Supply: TLF35584
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.