Access to complete AURIX™ documentation!
MCU Derivate: TC22xL
- 1 efficiency power 32-bit scalar TriCoreTM CPU running at up to 133 MHz in the full automotive temperature range
- Up to 1MB Flash and 96KB RAM
- AURIX™ Application Board
- Link to the Free TriCore Entry Tool Chain including Getting Started, first 3 steps to
- install the tools
- set up your hardware
- write, compiler and debug your first program
Summary of Board features:
- LCD XGA Display 320x240
- Mini SD card slot
- SPI Real-Time Clock with alarm, SRAM and unique Mac id
- On board microUSB debug/flash connector
- Accustic beeper
- USB to UART bridge
- LIN Transceiver
- High speed CAN Transceiver
- 4 Low power status LEDs
- Multi Voltage Safety Micro Processor Supply
- Powered via USB or separate supply
- Standard power connector
- microUSB connector for ASC0 interface and debug
- 16-pin header for JTAG (On Chip Debug System)
- 10-pin header for DAP (Debug Access Port)
- 10-pin 2x5 header for LIN
- 10-pin 2x5 header for CAN0
- 2 x 40-pin connectors with I/O signals RM 2.54mm
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.