Color Wheel Application Kit
Order Nr.: KIT_AK_INTOUCHCW Price: 19,99 EUR Buy Online
THE KIT IS BUILD around Infineon’s new XC822 8-bit microcontroller and is a ready to use solution to adjust light color, saturation or brightness using a capacitive touch wheel and button as HMI. The application example code is loaded to the Flash memory of the microcontroller and can be accessed and modified with DAVE™ Bench - Infineon's free development tool chain. You can easily build up on this code and develop your own solution with fast time to market.
- Flexible and ready to use control solution to adjust LED colors with a touch wheel
- XC822 microcontroller featuring capacitive touch and LED supply control
- Application example code for touch wheel / button and LED color control
- Documentation and Tools on CD-ROM
- DAVE™ Bench free development tool chain
- Product and application documentation
- USB I/F for power supply and programming access
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.