Access to complete AURIX™ documentation!
With this general purpose AURIX™ TC399XE evaluation board, customers can quickly start to develop, evaluate and test their software. The TC399XE is an Emulation Device capable of non-destructive tracing on dedicated 4MB SRAM. This SRAM can be configured to be used by a standard application.
The board features various communication interfaces such as CAN FD, Gigabit Ethernet, SPI, FlexRay as well as to external memories. It also gives access to all the digital and analog IOs available from the LFGBA516 package of microcontroller.
A downloadable User Manual helps with the installation, use and configuration of the board and includes the schematics and the layout. The schematics can serve as a solid reference design for hardware engineers.
- Infineon’s TC3X9 (TC399) AURIX™ TC3xx Controller in LFBGA-516 Package
- Burst Flash up to 4MBytes (not with TC3X7)
- Asynchronous SRAM up to 2MByte (not with TC3X7)
- Synchronous SRAM up to 4MByte (not with TC3X7)
- FlexRay™ 1) Transceivers
- High Speed CAN Transceivers (CAN-FD capable)
- USB to UART bridge
- Ethernet Gigabit PHY
- Serial Eeprom
- LIN Transceiver
- Crystal 20MHz (default) or External Clock
- USB miniWiggler JDS for easy debugging
- 8 Low Power Status LEDs
- 8-DIP switches for configuration
- Access to all pins of controller
- 100mm x 160mm (EURO-Board)
The TC3X9 TriBoard offers a wide variety of connectors:
- Standard power connector
- Micro USB connector for ASC Interface (ASC0) and miniWiggler
- RJ45 connector for Ethernet
- 16-pin header for JTAG interface (OCDS)
- 2 x 10-pin header for DAP and DAPE (DAPE only usable on Emulation Device)
- 10pin (2x5) Header for LIN Transceiver (LIN)
- 2 x 10pin (2x5) Header for CAN High Speed Transceiver (CAN0 and CAN1)
- 2 x 10pin (2x5) Header for FlexRay™ (ERAY-A and ERAY-B)
- Five 80-pin connectors (male) + five 80-pin connectors (female) with all I/O signals
- Optional ETK connector
- Optional 6pin (IEEE1394) Socket for HSCT
- Optional Aurora connector (only with Emulation Device)
- Infineon’s Multi Voltage Safety Micro Processor Supply TLF35584QV
- Three LEDs to validate power supply (5Volt / 3,3 Volt / 1,25 Volt)
- LED indicating safe state signal 2 from TLF35584
- LED indicating /HDRST (ESR0) active state
- LED indicating activ miniWiggler JDS
- LED switched via DAS software
- 2 x Infineon’s FlexRay™ Transceiver TLE9221SX
- 2 x Infineon’s High Speed CAN-Transceiver TLE9251VSJ
- Infineon’s LIN-Transceiver TLE 7259-3GE
- USB to UART bridge FT2232HL (FTDI)
- Single Port Gigabit Ethernet PHY PEF7071 (LANTIQ)
- 8 general purpose LEDs
- 2K I 2C Serial Eeprom with EUI-48™ 1) Node Identity (MICROCHIP)
- Reset switch
- Enable switch
- Generic switch
- 4-pin Dip switch
With our software toolchain, this TriBoard offers a quick hands on and evaluation of Aurix™ TC3xx family.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.