D2PAK IGBT Motor Drive Reference Design Kit designed to showcase IR D2PAK IRGS4610DPBF IGBT in a motor drive application.
- IGBT inverter power stage for 3 phase motors
- FR4 based 1oz copper two-layer PCB
- 100-240V AC input range
- 400W motor power range (with heatsink)
- Single shunt configuration
- Low VCE(ON) and switching losses
- Square RBSOA and maximum junction temperature of 175°C
- Positive VCE(ON) temperature coefficient and tight distribution of parameters
- 5μs short circuit SOA
- Lead-free, RoHS compliant
- High efficiency in a wide range of applications and switching frequencies
- Improved reliability due to rugged hard switching performance and high power capability
- Excellent current sharing in parallel operation
- Enables short circuit protection scheme
- Environmentally friendly
- Lighting HID
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.