Two-Channel 300 W/CH Half-Bridge Class D Audio Power Amplifier
- 300 W x 2 channels, (THD=1%, 1kHz, 4 Ohms)
- 0.008% THD+N distortion @ 100W, 4 Ohms
- Residual noise 220 µV, IHF-A weighted, AES-17 filter
- 90% Efficiency @ 300W, 4 Ohms, Class-D Stage
- OCP, OVP, UVP and OTP
- Self-oscillating half-bridge topology with optional clock synchronization
- Featuring IRS2052M Controller and Gate Driver IC and IRF6775 DirectFET MOSFETs
- Class D Audio
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.