SK-FM4-U120-9B560-MEM FM4 MCU Evaluation Board
The SK-FM4-U120-9B560-MEM evaluation board enables you to develop and test software for the CY9BFx6xM/N/R-Series of Arm® Cortex®-M4 based devices. It is equipped with the superset device CY9BF568R and external Flash and SDRAM memory.
- 1 MByte Flash Memory and 32 KByte Work Flash Memory
- 128 KByte RAM
- Up to 160MHz CPU clock
- 2 CAN controller 2.0A/B
- 8 Multi Function Serial interfaces (UART / LIN / SPI / I2C)
- USB-Host/-Device interface
- Three 12 bit ADCs, up to 24 channels
- Two 12 bit DACs
- 16 channel external interrupts
- Two Multifunction timer with waveform generator, e.g. Motor control
- Base Timers (ICUs, OCUs, PPGs, others)
- External Power Supply USB, DAP, JTAG or from SK-FM4-U-PERIPHERAL
- On-board Voltage 3.3V
- 3x User-LEDs (R,G,B)
- Reset LED
- Reset button
- 2 user buttons (External Interrupt and NMI)
- Potentiometer (0V .. On-board voltage 3.3V)
- Debug interface: On-board CMSIS-DAP incl. Status LEDs (connected, running)
- optional 20 pin JTAG-IF to be used with external JTAG adapter
- Virtual COM port (USB-2-UART bridge)
- USB Function (Mini-USB Type B)
- NAND-Flash: 32MByte
- SDRAM: 16MByte
The following software is for demonstration purposes only. It is not fully tested, nor validated in order to fulfill its task under all circumstances. Therefore, this software or any part of it must only be used in an evaluation laboratory environment.
Use only the template-project as starting point for your application. Only the template-project will be updated in case of any change of the header files, startup code etc.!
This content contains information on Infineon products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Infineon continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.