The evaluation board presented here is a 300W power factor correction (PFC) circuit with 85~265VAC universal input and output of 400VDC rated voltage. The continuous conduction mode (CCM) PFC controller either ICE3PCS02G or ICE3PCS03G can be employed in this board to achieve the unity power factor.
- adjustable gate switching frequency (21kHz to 100kHz)
- able to synchronize with external switching frequency
- improved power conversion efficiency
- digitally integrated voltage loop for better dynamic response
- less design effort
- minimized number of peripheral components
- LCD/PDP TV