This board is an universal 7.5 W 180 mA average current controlled single stage, cascode structure for floating bulk topology GU10 LED lamp reference design using LED driver IC ICL8201 and CoolMOS™ IPU50R3K0CE. It has high efficiency, high PFC and variousmodes of protections with very low external component count. ICL8201 concept supports simple buck inductor without auxiliary winding.
- Advanced cascode topology enables lower system cost and higher system efficiency
- Supports wide range AC or DC input
- Single inductors without auxiliary winding
- Minimum external components supporting small form factors and easy design-in
- High efficiency
- High Power Factor
- Full set of protection modes including intelligent Over-Temperature-Protection
GU10 LED Lamp
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.