Evaluation board for dimmable 22W LED PAR38 in isolated flyback topology
The PAR38 EVAL-LED-ICL8002G is a dimmable single-stage PFC/ Fly-back LED driver designed for high efficiency, high power factor, low THD and isolation. The ICL8002G’s quasi-resonant operation mode, primary side control, cycle-by-cycle current control, integrated PFC and phase-cut dimming control makes it an excellent choice for dimmable LED bulbs especially those requiring very high efficiency.
- High efficiency > 89%
- High Power Factor (>0.97) with low THD (<10%).
- High Dimmer compatibility.
- Quasi-resonant operation mode with isolated Fly-back.
- Primary side control with integrated PFC.
- Integrated Start-Up Power cell.
- Built-in digital soft-start
- Cycle-by-cycle peak current limitation
- VCC over- and under-voltage lockout
- Auto restart mode for short circuit and thermal protection
- Adjustable latch-off mode for output overvoltage protection
- Dimmable LED bulbs
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.