Sensor Hub Nano DPS310
Infineon sensor hub nano hosts one DPS310 barometric pressure sensor and XMC1100 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 MCU. The sensor hub nano can communicate to PC or Android™ smart phone wirelessly, thanks to integrated Bluetooth® 4.0 and battery. Infineon sensor hub nano can be used for quick testing and evaluation of DPS310 in the final application and it works as a platform to develop Android apps.
- 1x DPS310 barometric pressure sensor
- XMC1100 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 MCU
- Bluetooth® 4.0 connection to phone or laptop
- Compatible with Infineon Sensor Software Analyzer (SES2G) and Infineon apps
- Size: 30×15×10 mm, incl. battery