iMOTION™ MADK Evaluation board for TRENCHSTOP™ RCD2 IGBT
The EVAL-M7-HVIGBT-INV is a power board for the iMOTION™ Modular Application Design Kit (MADK) platform. It implements a three phase inverter and is based on the latest generation of TRENCHSTOP™ IGBTs.
This power board together with a matching iMOTION™ MADK control board with M7 connector, create a wide portfolio of 3-phase inverter options, scalable in power ratings and operating voltages.
Get your motor running in less than 1 hour! EVAL-M7-D111T, in combination with matching power boards from iMOTION™ MADK Platform, enables rapid prototyping of various inverterized motor control systems, for example fans, pumps and compressors.
- Ready to use power stage to drive 3-phase motor
- Reverse conducting IGBT with max. 600 V
- Nominal input voltage 220 Vac
- Maximum 200W output power without cooling
- On board EMI filter
- Test pads with hooks to attach standard oscilloscope probes
- Standard MADK M7 32pin interface connector
- Evaluate 600 V RC-D2 together with the SmartDriver IMD110
- Get your motor running within one hour in combination with EVAL-M7-D111T
- Learn more about motor control in high voltage domain
- Cost efficient inverter design
- High electrical robustness
- Very good EMI performance