Evaluation board for supporting customers during their first steps of designing applications with CIPOS™ Mini PFC integrated IPM. The combination of this power board and matching iMOTION™ control board EVAL-M3-102T, based on the IMC102T-F064 iMOTION™ controller, creates a powerful inverter + PFC system for evaluating the latest Infineon technologies.
It enables rapid prototyping of various inverterized motor control systems, for example fans, pumps and compressors, in combination with active PFC.
- Power stage to drive 3-phase motor
- Power Factor Correction (CCM boost PFC topology)
- 600 V blocking voltage15 A installed chip current
- Maximum PFC switching frequency 40 kHz
- 650 W output power with passive cooling
- Test pads with hooks to attach standard oscilloscope probes
- Standard MADK M3 interface connector
- Evaluate IFCM15P60GD module for your application
- Get your motor running within one hour in combination with Eval-M3-102T
- Learn more about motor control in low voltage domain