Control Board for iMOTION™ Modular Application Design Kit (MADK)
EVAL-M1-183M is a Control Board for iMOTION™ Modular Application Design Kit (MADK) platform. It is powered by IRMCF183M iMOTION™ Motor Control IC featuring advanced Motor Control Engine (MCE), which enables state-of-the-art Sensorless Field Oriented Control (FOC) without need for any coding. MCE is complemented by the 8-bit 8051 MCU core, which allows customers to do their own system level programming, fully decoupled from motor control algorithms. For motor control system parametrizing and tuning, the user also requires MCE Wizzard and MCE Designer software tools which are delivered through “100 Series Installer” package available for download under “Tools & Software” tab. “100 Series Installer” also contains the latest IRMCF183M controller firmware, documentation and other useful information.
The Eval-M1-183M board requires the MCETOOLV2, an isolated JTAG and UART based debugger board, which is necessary for programming, parametrizing and controlling the IRMCF183M IC. The MCETOOLV2 needs to be ordered separately.
Get your motor running in less than 1 hour! The Eval-M1-183M, in combination with matching power boards from MADK Platform, enables rapid prototyping in various invertized motor control systems, for example fans, pumps and compressors.
- Field-proven Advanced Motion Control Engine (MCE)
- Single-shunt or leg-shunt Sensorless FOC Control
- Embedded 8-bit microcontroller (8051 core) for flexible I/O and system control
- Integrated protection features
- RoHS compliant
- Easy motor parametrization and tuning using MCEWizzard and MCEDesigner tools
- Fast time to market – No coding required for motor control functions
- Standard MCU core for system control features
- iMOTION™ MADK M1 platform interface to connect to various MADK power boards