EVAL-M1-101T is a Control Board for iMOTION™ Modular Application Design Kit (MADK) platform. It is powered by the new IMC101T-T038 iMOTION™ Motor Control IC featuring advanced Motor Control Engine (MCE), that enables state-of-the-art Sensorless Field Oriented Control (FOC) without need for any coding. IMC101T-T038 is a part of the iMOTION™ IMC100 series, which is the next generation of well established iMOTION™ motor control IC platform dedicated to field oriented control of PMSM (BLDC) motors. Before setting up and running the motor control system, the user needs to download following files from here:
- IMC101T-T038 MCE Software Package, containing the latest MCE firmware image, corresponding default configuration files and release notes
- MCEWizard and MCEDesigner PC tools which are required for system configuring, controlling, tuning and monitoring.
User should check this page regularly for updates on MCE firmware or iMOTION™ PC tools. Please refer to the EVAL-M1-101T User Manual for more information.
Get your motor running in less than 1 hour! Eval-M1-101T, in combination with matching power boards from iMOTION™ MADK Platform, enables rapid prototyping of various inverterized motor control systems, for example fans, pumps and compressors.
- Field-proven Advanced Motion Control Engine (MCE)
- Single-shunt or leg-shunt Sensorless FOC Control
- Galvanically isolated on-board-debug interface
- Integrated protection features
- Easy motor parametrization and tuning using MCEWizard and MCEDesigner tools
- Fast time to market – No coding required for motor control functions
- Wide range of iMOTION™ MADK power boards with matching M1 platform interface
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.