The ISO1H81xG family offers parallel and serial 3.3V/5V μC-interfaces, facilitating straight forward connection with virtually any μC, μP, ASIC or FPGA. The ISO1H81xG products enable OEM-product designs which meet the stringent EMI requirements of the IEC 61131-2 norm (zone C) applicable for Programmable Logical Controllers (PLC).
- Robust galvanic isolation (UL508 and EN 611312 certified) to protect the 3.3V/5V control domain of an industrial control system from the harsh 24V (typ.) process side 8channel highside powerswitching capabilities of up to 1.2A per channel
- Active current limitation and over temperature protection
- Common diagnostic feedback for overtemperature and for Vbb
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Distributed Control Systems
- General Control Equipment
- Solid-State Relay