28W 12V SMPS Evaluation Board with ICE3AR1580VJZ
Universal input 28 W 12 V off-line flyback converter power supply using Infineon CoolSET™ ICE3AR1580VJZ. The converter is operated in Discontinuous Conduction Mode, 100 kHz fixed frequency, very low standby power and various mode of protections for a high reliable system. This evaluation board is designed to evaluate the performance of ICE3AR1580VJZ in ease of use.
- 800V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ with startup cell
- Active Burst Mode for lowest standby power
- Selectable entry and exit burst mode level
- 100 kHz internally fixed switching frequency with jittering feature
- Auto restart protection for over load, open Loop, VCC under voltage and over voltage
- Over temperature protection with 50°C hysteresis
- Built-in 10ms soft start
- Built-in 20ms and extendable blanking time for short duration peak power
- DVD player, set-top box, game console, charger
- Auxiliary power of white goods, server, PC and high power system, etc.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.