TVS Diode for surge and ESD protection of charging lines in mobile and wearable devices.
- ESD / Transient / Surge protection according to:
- IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): ±30 kV (air / contact discharge)
- IEC61000-4-4 (EFT): ±4 kV / ±80 A (5/50 ns)
- IEC61000-4-5 (surge): ±34 A (8/20 μs)
- Uni-directional working voltage up to V RWM = 10 V
- Low capacitance: C L = 270 pF (typical)
- Low clamping voltage V CL = 24 V (typical) at IPP = 34 A
- Low reverse current. IR < 1 nA (typical)
- Small and flat-profile SMD plastic package: 1.6 mm x 0.8 mm x 0.375 mm.
- Surge protection of USB VBUS lines in mobile devices
- Replaces 0603 Varistors (EIA)