EVAL BOARD SLS 10ERE
- This evaluation kit serves to demonstrate SLS 10ERE chip features via the graphical user interface.
- Developer could debug host library code loaded in XMC4500 MCU on the eva kit.
- Demostrate authentication flow between host and SLS10ERE
- Demostrate NVM programming, lockable feature
- Demostrate life span and transisition counter feature
- Debug tool for XMC4500 host to SLS 10ERE
- Based on Infineon XMC4500 microcontroller
- USB: simulated host for demo purpose
- Windows based GUI for demo purpose
- Built-in JTAG interface for debugging
- IDE with free license (HiTOP)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.