30W 12V SMPS Evaluation Board
This is a universal input 12V 30W off-line flyback converter power supply board utilizing CoolSET™ ICE3RBR0665JZ. The application evaluation board is operated in Discontinuous Conduction Mode (DCM) and is running at 65 kHz switching frequency. It has a one output voltage with secondary side control regulation. The ICE3RBR0665JZ is the latest version of the CoolSET™. Besides having the basic features of the CoolSET™ such as Active Burst Mode, propagation delay compensation, soft gate drive, auto restart protection for serious fault (Vcc over voltage protection, Vcc under voltage protection, over temperature, over-load, open loop and short opto-coupler), it also has the BiCMOS technology design, built-in soft start time, built-in and extendable blanking time, frequency jitter feature with built-in jitter period and external auto-restart enable, etc.
- 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ with built-in Start-up Cell
- Active burst mode for lowest standby power
- Fast load jump response in active burst mode
- 65kHz internally fixed switching frequency
- Auto restart protection mode for overload, open
loop, VCC under voltage, over temperature & over voltage
- Built-in soft start
- Built-in blanking window with extendable blanking time for short duration high current
- External auto-restart enable pin
- Max duty cycle 75%
- Overall tolerance of current limiting < ±5%
- Internal PWM Leading Edge Blanking
- BiCMOS technology provide wide VCC range
- Built-in Frequency jitter and soft driving for low EMI
- Best in class low standby power
- Good EMI performance
It is especially suitable for small power supply such as DVD player, set-top box, game console, charger and auxiliary power of high power system, etc
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.