5V 12W SMPS evaluation board with ICE3AR4780CJZ
Evaluation Board with universal input 12W 5V off-line flyback converter power supply utilizing integrated power stage CoolSET™ ICE3AR4780CJZ. The board is operated in Continuous and Discontinuous Conduction Mode (CCM & DCM) and is running at 100 kHz switching frequency. It has a single output voltage with secondary side control regulation. The particular features to be stressed are 800V MOSFET, CCM/DCM operation, fixed voltage Brownout detect/reset, fast AC reset, the best-in-class low standby power and the good EMI performance.
- 800V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ with Start-up Cell
- Active Burst Mode for lowest Standby Power Slope compensation for CCM operation
- Selectable entry and exit burst mode level 100kHz internally fixed switching frequency with jittering feature
- Auto Restart Protection for Over load, Open Loop, VCC Under voltage & Over voltage and Over temperature
- External latch enable pin and fast AC reset
- Over temperature protection with 50°C hysteresis
- Built-in 10ms Soft Start Built-in 40ms blanking time for short duration peak power
- Propagation delay compensation for both maximum load and burst mode
- Brownout feature BiCMOS technology for low power consumption and wide VCC voltage range
- Soft gate drive with 50Ω turn on resistor
It is especially suitable for small power supply such as DVD player, set-top box, game console, charger and auxiliary power of high power system, etc.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.