20 W 5 V SMPS Evaluation Board with ICE3AR2280VJZ
Universal input 20 W 5 V off-line flyback converter board using Infineon CoolSET™ ICE3AR2280VJZ. The converter is operated in Discontinuous Conduction Mode, 100 kHz fixed frequency, very low standby power and various mode of protections for a high reliable system. This evaluation board is designed to evaluate the performance of ICE3AR2280VJZ in ease of use.
- 800 V avalanche rugged CoolSET™ with startup cell
- Active Burst Mode for lowest standby power
- Selectable entry and exit burst mode level
- 100kHz internally fixed switching frequency with jittering feature
- Auto restart protection for over load, open Loop, VCC under voltage and over voltage
- Over temperature protection with 50 °C hysteresis
- Built-in 10 ms soft start
- Built-in 20 ms and extendable blanking time for short duration peak power
- Auxiliary power supply of white goods, PC, server, DVD, TV, Set-top box, etc.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.