EVAL 300W CCM PFC P6
300W CCM Power factor correction (PFC), 110/230 AC to 400 DC, 98.5% peak efficiency
The evaluation board is a 300W power factor correction (PFC) circuit with 85-265V AC universal input and output of 395V DC rated voltage, featuring the CoolMOS™ P6 IPP60R190P6 and CoolSiC™ Schottky Diode Generation 5 IDH02G65C5. The continuous conduction mode (CCM) PFC controller ICE3PCS01G is employed in this board to achieve the unity power factor.
- Adjustable Gate Switching Frequency
- Soft Start-up
- Boost follower mode with reduction to 333VDC Output voltage
- Input brown-out protection (BOP)
- Open loop protection (OLP)
- First- and second over-voltage protection (OVP1+OVP2)
- Peak current limit
- Throughole (THD) assembling with expand area layout
- IC supply under voltage lockout
- Bulk Voltage Monitor and Enable Function (VBTHL_EN)
- 98.5% efficiency
- Very high power factor (PF) up to 99.8%
- Meeting the Class D requirement of IEC 1000-3-2
- Easy to access and changeable layout (due to THD-assembling)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.