Infineon radar demo board based on the BGT24LTR11– Doppler (motion, speed, and direction of movement detection)
24GHZ software access instructions => download here!
- Demo board
- User manual
- SW GUI to operate kit
- Precompiled C libraries provided
- PCB schematic and gerber files
- Capability to detect motion, speed and direction of movement (approaching or retreating)
- BGT24LTR11 - 24 GHz highly integrated RF MMIC
- XMC1300 ARM® - Cortex® - M4 - 32-bit industrial microcontroller (requires external debugger)
- Integrated antennas
- Outdoor lighting
- Smart home
- Automatic door opener
- Intelligent switches
- Speed measurement
- Health (vital sensing)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.