The evaluation board is a 100W digital PFC-LLC Converter with 85V AC~265V AC input and 19V output. It is controlled by Infineon’s 2 nd generation digital PFC-LLC combo controller IDP2303A. The IDP2303A is specially designed for switch mode power supplies used in TV power adapter and other adapter applications.
- Integrated startup cell for low standby power
- Support multi-mode PFC operation for optimized efficiency curve
- Synchronous PFC and LLC burst mode control with soft-start to prevent acoustic noise
- Comprehensive parameters for configuring PFC and LLC operation
- Configurable and comprehensive protection features for PFC/LLC/IC temp
- IEC62368-1 certified active X-cap discharge function
- Flexible IC parameter setting with digital UART interface
- No auxiliary power supply needed
- Low BOM count and samll form factor desing due to high integration of digital control and reduction of external components
- Easy design of system schematic and PCB layout
- High system reliability
- Shorter development cycles and higher design and production flexibility
- TV adapter
- Other power adapters
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.