Infineon radar demo board based on the BGT24MTR11– FMCW & Doppler (distance, speed, and direction of movement detection)
24GHZ software access instructions => download here!
- Demo board
- Info sheet
- SW GUI to operate kit
- Precompiled C libraries provided
- Source code (FW + basic radar algorithms)
- PCB schematic and gerber files
- Capability to detect distance of moving and static targets (Targets include humans)
- Capability to detect motion, speed and direction of movement (approaching or retreating)
- BGT24MTR11 - 24 GHz highly integrated RF MMIC
- XMC4200 ARM® - Cortex® - M4 - 32-bit industrial microcontroller (Requires external debugger)
- Integrated antennas
- Drone landing assist
- Drone obstacle avoidance
- Smart home
- Building security
- Street lighting
- Industrial automation
- Tank level sensing
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.