DC Motor Control Shield with BTN9970LV and BTN9970LV
- The main purpose of this tool is to enable and support evaluation of NovalithIC+™ family. The board includes two NovalithIC+™ family high current half bridges with integrated driver BTN9970LV and BTN9990LV. The motor control shield with NovalithIC+™ is designed to drive DC motors in combination with an Arduino compatible baseboard.
- The shield can be controlled with the general logic IO-Ports of a microcontroller. Either an Arduino Uno R3 or via uIO port using Infineon uIO Stick can be used as the controller.
The devices on this board can be used to operate as:
- Two independent single half-bridges to operate two DC brushed motors unidirectional
- Single H (full) bridge to operate a DC brush motor bi-directional
• Having two devices on one Shield enables efficient testing and evaluation of both half- and full-bridge configurations