AIROC™ CYBT-243053-02 Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE Module Evaluation Kit (CYBT-243053-EVAL)
The Infineon AIROC™ CYBT-243053-02 Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE 5.0 Module Evaluation Kit (CYBT-243053-EVAL) enables evaluation, prototyping, and development of a wide array of IoT applications using the AIROC™ CYBT-243053-02 module, which is based on CYW20820 system on a chip.
The AIROC™ CYW20820 Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE system on chip provides reliable Bluetooth® connectivity, core spec compliant to 5.2, along with high-performance compute capability integrating an Arm® Cortex®-M4 processor with floating point unit. It is a highly integrated device integrating multiple serial interfaces, PWMs, and more. The AIROC™ CYW20820 Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE SoC is designed to support a wide spectrum of Bluetooth® use cases for home automation, sensors (medical, home, security, and industrial), lighting, Bluetooth® Mesh, or any Bluetooth® connected IoT application.
This Evaluation Kit (CYBT-243053-EVAL) includes an Infineon in-house AIROC™ Bluetooth® Module hosting the AIROC™ CYW20820 that is globally certified and has PCB antenna integrated, rapidly reducing time-to-market.
The AIROC™ CYBT-243053-EVAL is supported in the AIROC™ Bluetooth® SDK within ModusToolbox™ Software and Tools with copious code examples and documentation enablement for Bluetooth® LE data transfer, and Bluetooth® Mesh use cases.
- AIROC™ CYBT-243053-02 Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE Module Evaluation Kit features:
- An evaluation board that can support various Bluetooth protocols including Generic Access Profile (GAP), Generic Attribute Profile (GATT), Security Manager Protocol (SMP), Radio Frequency Communication protocol (RFCOMM), Service Discovery Protocol (SDP), and BLE Mesh protocol
- Eval board with integrated serial flash
- Input/output interfaces for communications and programming
- Various sensors like the light sensor, thermistor and LEDs
- External headers for debugging and connectivity
- Interfaces to USB power or to a coin cell
- PCB Antenna and PA/LNA
- 24MHz crystal oscillator
- 1 X Module Arduino Evaluation Board (CYBT-243053-EVAL) with on-board AIROC™ Module (CYBT-243053-02)
- 1 X USB Cable for USB – UART programming
- Convenient user buttons
- Bluetooth and Bluetooth module
To use the CYBT-243053-EVAL:
- Configure the evaluation board headers/switches to the desired settings
- Connect the evaluation board to a PC via a USB cable
- Refer to KBA226703 for platform files, Makefile target generation, and HCI UART switch position setting for programming
- Open the Modus Toolbox SDK, develop your application, program and test
Note: Recover the CYBT-243053-EVAL before programming. The Arduino-compatible headers
Arduino compatible shields can be connected through the Arduino compatible headers (J3/J4/J6/J7) to provide additional I/O connections and functionality.
1 X Module Arduino Evaluation Board (CYBT-243053-EVAL) with on-board Module (CYBT-243053-02)
1 X USB Cable