F-RAM Development Kit
Develop with EXCELON™ Ultra F-RAM – The industry’s highest-performance mission-critical data-logging memory
The CY15FRAMKIT-002 kit is an easy-to-use and inexpensive development kit for evaluating Infineon’s new high-performance EXCELON™ Ultra QSPI F-RAM. The development kit offers the following key features:
- On-board 4-Mbit (512Kx8), EXCELON Ultra Quad SPI F-RAM with 1.8V to 3.6V operating voltage
- Compatible with ST NUCLEO-L433RC-P MCU Evaluation Board for SPI and QSPI mode operation
- Offers Morpho headers for QSPI evaluation using ST NUCLEO-L433RC-P MCU Evaluation Board
- Compatible with any Arduino UNO R3 compatible boards for SPI mode operation
- Operational with 1.8-V or 3.3-V power supply
- Example Project to evaluate SPI and QSPI mode operation in ST NUCLEO-L433RC-P MCU
The CY15FRAMKIT-002 kit has been designed to operate with the ST NUCLEO-L433RC-P MCU Evaluation Board shown below. Morpho headers enable QSPI mode evaluation using the ST NUCLEO-L433RC-P MCU Evaluation Board.
The CY15FRAMKIT-002 kit has been designed to operate with any board compatible with Arduino UNO R3.
The CY15FRAMKIT-002 kit includes:
- CY15FRAMKIT-002 Kit Board
- Quick Start Guide
- Arduino Stackable Headers for connector expansion