BGSF1717MN26 is a double Pole Fourteen Throw (DP14T / SP7T+SP7T) Antenna Switch Module (ASM)
optimized for wireless applications up to 2.7 GHz. It is a perfect solution for multi-mode handsets based on
quadband GSM, WCDMA, LTE and ideal for carrier aggregation solutions. TRX10 was designed to achieve ultra
The module comes in a miniature TSNP package and comprises of two high power SP7T switches with integrated
MIPI RFFE interface and harmonic filters for GSM high and low band transmit paths. The on-chip MIPI RFFE
interface supports both 1.2 V and 1.8 V supply voltages.
No external DC blocking capacitors are required in typical applications as long as no DC is applied to any RF port.
Evaluation board consists of BGSF1717MN26, SMA-connectors for RF-ports and DC-connector for power supply and control I/F (connect to our separate RF-switch controller board).
• Suitable for multi-mode GSM / EDGE / C2K / WCDMA / LTE
• 0.1 to 3.8 GHz coverage
• Ultra-low insertion loss and harmonics generation
• Integrated GSM transmit filters
• 2 high-linearity GSM TX paths
• 8 high-linearity, interchangeable WCDMA TRX ports
• 2 TRX ports also function as high-linearity GSM RX ports
• High port-to-port isolation
• Integrated GPIO decoder supporting logic levels from 1.35 V to 3.1 V
• No decoupling DC capacitors required, if no DC applied on RF lines
• Small form factor 3.4 mm x 2.6 mm x 0.73 mm