BGS12SN6 is specifically designed for WLAN and Bluetooth applications. Any of the 2 ports can be used as termination of the diversity antenna handling up to 30 dBm. This single supply chip integrates on-chip CMOS logic driven by a simple, single-pin CMOS or TTL compatible control input signal. The 0.1 dB compression point exceeds the switch’s maximum input power level, resulting in linear performance at all signal levels. The RF switch has a very low insertion loss of 0.25 dB in the 1 GHz, 0.29 dB in the 2.5 GHz range and 0.65dB at 6 GHz.
- 2 high-linearity TRx paths with power handling capability of up to 30 dBm
- High switching speed, ideal for WLAN and Bluetooth applications
- All ports fully bi-directional
- Very Low insertion loss at higher frequencies
- Low harmonic generation
- High port-to-port-isolation
- 0.1 to 6 GHz coverage
- High ESD robustness
- On-chip control logic
- Very small leadless and halogen free package TSNP-6-2 (0.7x1.1
mm2) with super low height of 0.375 mm
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.