BGS110MN20 is a Single Pole Ten Throw (SP10T) Diversity Switch Module optimized for wireless applications
up to 2.7 GHz. It is a perfect solution for multi-mode handsets based on quadband GSM, WCDMA and LTE. Device comes in a miniature TSNP package and comprises of a
high power CMOS SP10T switch with integrated MIPI RFFE interface.
Evaluation board consists of BGS110MN20, SMA-connectors for RF-ports and DC-connector for power supply and control I/F (connect to our separate RF-switch controller board).
- Suitable for multi-mode WCDMA / LTE diversity applications
- Ultra-low insertion loss and harmonics generation
- 10 high-linearity, interchangeable RX ports
- 0.1 to 2.7 GHz coverage
- High port-to-port-isolation
- Direct to battery supply enabled by large supply voltage range from 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface supporting 1.2 and 1.8 V bus voltage
- Software programmable MIPI RFFE USID
- No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.