The BGB741L7ESD is a broadband Low Noise Amplifier for up to 5 GHz applications. Its integrated feedback circuit provides a broadband pre-match to 50 Ω at input and output. Please specify the target frequency range when you order the evaluation board.
• General purpose broadband MMIC LNA for up to 5 GHz applications
• Pre-matched to 50Ω at input and output
• Supply voltage Vcc range: 1.8 - 4.0 V
• Current adjustable between 5.5 mA to 30 mA by an external resistor
• Power-off function
• Gain: 16 dB at 6 mA, 3 V, 2.4 GHz
• Excellent noise figure for a broadband LNA: NF = 1.15 dB at 6 mA, 3 V, 2.4 GHz
• High RF input power robustness of up to 20 dBm
• Based upon Silicon Germanium Carbon technology
• 1.5kV HBM ESD protection (at all pins)
• Halogen-free (RoHs compliant) leadless TSLP-7-1 package (2.0 x 1.3 x 0.4 mm3)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.