The BGB707L7ESD is a wideband Low Noise Amplifier for up to 10 GHz applications. Please specify the target frequency range when you order the evaluation board.
• General purpose wideband MMIC LNA for up to 10 GHz applications
• Supply voltage: 1.8 V to 4.0 V
• Adjustable operating current between 2.1 mA and 25 mA by external resistor
• Power-off function
• High gain and linearity at low current consumption
• Low noise figure
• High input impedance
• Based upon Silicon Germanium Carbon technology
• Integrated ESD protection at all pins (Mininum 2kV, HBM)
• Halogen-free (RoHs compliant) leadless TSLP-7-1 package (2.0 x 1.3 x 0.4 mm3)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.