The BGA725L6 is a Silicon Germanium Low Noise Amplifier for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) in the range from 1550 MHz to 1615 MHz. The LNA provides 15.8 dB gain and down to 0.75 dB noise figure in the application.
• Insertion power gain: 15.8 dB
• High out-of-band 3rd-order intercept point at input: +7 dBm
• High 1dB-compression point: -5 dBm
• Low noise figure: 0.65 dB
• Low current consumption: 4.8 mA
• Operating frequencies: 1550 - 1615 MHz
• Supply voltage: 1.5 V to 3.6 V
• Digital on/off switch (1V logic high level)
• Ultra small TSLP-6-2 leadless package ( 0.7 x 1.1 mm2) with a low height of 0.4mm
• B7HF Silicon Germanium technology
• RF output internally matched to 50 Ω
• Only 1 external SMD component necessary
• 2kV HBM ESD protection (including AI-pin)
• Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.