The BFR840L3RHESD is a hetero-junction bipolar transistor specifically designed for 5 GHz LNA applications. Please refer to an application note or a technical report when you order the evaluation board.
• Robust ultra low noise amplifier based on Infineon´s reliable high volume SiGe:C bipolar technology
• Unique combination of high end RF performance and robustness: 20 dBm maximum RF input power, 1.5 kV HBM ESD hardness
• Very high transition frequency fT = 75 GHz enables best in class noise performance at high frequencies:
NFmin = 0.65 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.1 dB at 12 GHz, 1.8 V, 5 mA
• High gain |S21|2 = 19 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 10 mA
• Ideal for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V requires corresponding collector resistor)
• Low power consumption, ideal for mobile applications
• Pb free (RoHS compliant) and halogen free very small thin leadless package (package height 0.31 mm, ideal for modules)
• Qualification report according to AEC-Q101 available
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.