The BFP843 is a robust low noise broadband pre-matched bipolar RF transistor. Please refer to an application note or a technical report when you order the evaluation board.
• Low noise broadband NPN RF transistor based on Infineon´s reliable, high volume SiGe:C bipolar technology
• High maximum RF input power and ESD robustness 20 dBm maximum RF input power, 1.5 KV HBM ESD hardness
• Unique combination of high RF performance, robustness and ease of application circuit design
• Low noise figure: NFmin = 1.0 dB at 2.4 GHz and 1.2 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 8 mA
• High gain: |S21|2 = 21 dB at 2.4 GHz and 15.5 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA
• OIP3 = 23 dBm at 2.4 GHz and 20 dBm at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 20 mA
• Ideal for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V requires corresponding collector resistor)
• Low power consumption, ideal for mobile applications
• Easy to use Pb free (RoHS compliant) and halogen free industry standard package with visible leads
• Qualification report according to AEC-Q101 available
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.